Wednesday 30 July 2014

How to Fix 'GfxUI has stopped working'

A few months ago I faced an error in my computer. On every start-up a window pops up, saying 'GfxUI has stopped working'. While searched for finding a solution, I found that this is something related with Intel Graphics. I posted the question inMicrosoft Forum and got an answer which solved the error.
There are various solutions to solve this error. But I am posting the one which worked for me. You can have a look at all possible solutions -if this not worked- through here.

Now, let's see how to solve this problem. This is the error message you used to get in your computer on start-up or while going through Graphics Properties.

GfxUI has stopped working



Step 1 
Go to Start Menu and type 'Turn Windows features on or off' in the search box. Press Enter key. Now you will get a window like this...

Step 2 
Click on the blank check box near to Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5.1 as seen in the above picture. Now it will be filled with a blue color like this.
Click Ok. Now, you must wait for some time. It will be good if you could restart the system. After that you will not see the 'GfxUI has stopped working' window again! If you want to test it, you may right click on desktop and choose Graphics Properties. You will be able to see this window...


That's all. If this not worked, consider going to Intel's Website through the link given at starting of the post!

1 comment:

  1. I heard you can check your Wordpress here to see your website’s condition. I’m trying to find out if my website is slow or needs more solutions or not. Anyway, thanks for the helpful article! I would love to see more updates from you.

    ReplyDelete